I'm not entirely sure if we are supposed to post today, but better safe than sorry. I'll make this one short and sweet!
Fourth of July is hands down my favorite holiday. I love BBQs and that's basically what you do for the ENTIRE weekend of Fourth of July, so best weekend ever! And....BEER. Ha, just kidding. I don't really like beer that much so I opt for some Margaritas - margs for short, on the rox, with salt on the rim of course. I also am really into fireworks. Every year my family and I go to our family beach house in Santa Cruz, California and we buy our on fireworks to participate in the firework chaos down on Seabright Beach. My favorite are Roman Candles.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a very fun, very safe Fourth of July weekend and enjoys this holiday as much as I do! Professor - hopefully you have a new addition to the family you can celebrate his/her's first Fourth with! Enjoy! :)
I love Santa Cruz, I'm really jealous that you have a house there. No better way to spend your fourth than some margs on the roxx
ReplyDelete